In August BWI of the Triangle will host 4 general meetings beginning with a Babywearing 101 demo, followed by hands on help with our carriers or yours. Read on for the full schedule.
BWI of the Triangle General meetings – Babywearing 101 demo followed by hands-on help. Lending Library available for carrier checkouts.
- Chapel Hill – Saturday 8/1, 10-11:30am at Women’s Birth and Wellness Center, Suite 304 [930 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd #202, Chapel Hill, NC]
- Durham – Thursday 8/13, 6:30-8pm at Nido [902 Broad St., Durham, NC 27705]
- Cary – Saturday 8/15, 10-11:30am at REI Cary [1751 Walnut St, Cary, NC 27511]
- Raleigh – Tuesday 8/18, 10-11:30am at Sub Noir Brewing Company [2039 Progress Ct, Raleigh, NC]
Social Meet-ups and Community Events– Fun gatherings and playdates!
- Sunday 8/30, 2:30-5pm – Paint It Forward at Wine and Design Cary
Join fellow babywearers and friends at Wine & Design Cary, NC [483 James Jackson Ave Cary, North Carolina] for a group fundraiser and afternoon out! We’ll be painting “Fireflies in a Mason Jar” (supplies provided) and enjoying beverages of your choice (BYOB, no hard liquor, glasses provided). Cost is $45 per person and BWI of the Triangle will receive a portion of the proceeds! Please plan to arrive at 2:30pm to start painting at 3:00. Click here to register.
In addition to our website and Facebook group, we now have a Facebook page where we will be announcing our monthly meetings! “Like” our page and subscribe (under the Upcoming Events section on the left) to get notifications when we add events.